Our Corporate Responsibility Policy
At Above & Beyond we believe in supplying our customers with the highest quality levels of service, integrating our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders, including our customers, our people our community and our environment.
We are committed to the following Corporate Responsibility principles:
• We will manage our business with pride and integrity, and will uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders
• We aim to provide a safe, fulfilling and rewarding career for all our employees, and will strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment
• We will develop community programmes which support our brand values and promote our recognition as an active contributor to local community development
• We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations, charities and their activities in our region
• We will actively assess and manage the environmental impacts of all our operations.
• We will benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in the marketplace, and our Corporate Responsibility performance.
Our commitment to Corporate Responsibility will be outlined by the alignment of our business values and strategy with the social and economic needs of our stakeholders, while embedding responsible and ethical business policies and practices into everything we do. .